Thursday, August 27

Meet Samuel

Samuel is a bright kid who believes he can fly if he holds two feathers. I'm his Mom, and it is my job to help him reach all that God has for him. This school year will be his first "formal" homeschooling year --  "formal" because education started for both of us the moment the doctor handed him to me six years ago.

As we got to know each other, I noticed it took him a long time to learn how to communicate. Like so many mothers before me, I started asking doctors, educators, other parents, anyone who could help me know what was going on. In the last few years, "autism spectrum" began to come into focus.

My little boy already knows how to read and is mad for spelling and numbers. So where will this year take us? Come along for the ride!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

God bless you and Samuel as you start this wonderful, challenging, exasperating and very rewarding journey.
Ruby (from the PB) Home Schooler in Australia

I love your blog template. If you check out my blog you'll see why.
Having a little trouble commenting so hope I haven't done so twice.